GRE and GMAT/GMAC Course
Private GMAT Tutoring
For students who prefer to work one-on-one with an experienced tutor, we offer GMAT private tutoring.
The GMAT private tutor will work one-on-one with the student to ensure that his or her individualized plan is fully implemented. Students can meet with their tutor at our center.
Types of GMAT Tutoring Packages
Students can select GMAT private tutoring services either on an hourly basisor as part of a plan. During the first session, tutor and student will work together to devise a game plan that will serve as a syllabus for the remainder of the tutoring partnership. The tutoring plan will be periodically updated through regular assessments. Due to increased demand for private tutors, it is recommended that students sign up two to three weeks prior to desired start date.
Private GMAT Tutoring Packages of 10 Hours or More
Students who select GMAT private tutoring packages of 12 and 24 hours will receive:
- Five full-length computer-adaptive practice tests designed to simulate the GMAT’s computer-adaptive format.
- Strategy guides for each GMAT subject area and question type, including math and verbal theory, problem solving techniques and essential formulas. Guides include hundreds of examples of each question type.
- In addition the course will utilize the Official Guide for GMAT Review (containing more than 1400 real GMAT questions), which students must purchase themselves.
- Foundational math and verbal primers containing must-know mathematical rules and formulas and grammatical rules.
- Question banks and online review workshops.
- A replica of the notorious laminated scratch paper pad given out during the GMAT exam..
- Challenge problems, interactive labs, essay grading software, and dozens of additional online resources.